Check out our video hosting partner – Vidyard.com
We are huge fans of Justin’s Nut Butter products (Maple Almond!) over here at BB and this interview was truly a treat for us (literally). Justin Gold is the brains and creator behind this awesome company. His story is one that you can’t help but love and truly admire. Justin moved to Colorado, got some roommates and then had to keep them from eating his homemade peanut butter which is where the idea for his product was born. From the start Justin constantly had to go against the odds to make his idea a reality. He’s such a genuine guy that you as an entrepreneur can learn from whether you’re trying to get your product on the shelf or just starting out your business venture. Learn more about Justin and his full story here via Entrepreneur.com.
Here’s a few highlights from the interview:
- The big guys told him that he couldn’t create the product he ultimately wanted to so he created his own machine to make it all work.
- He put the product on the shelf and failed at first but it actually created his aha moment.
- Why he decided to create a more simple/clean branding style for their products.
- Why it’s important to get seed money from family and friends.
- His tips on getting your product on the shelves and how to stand out from your competition.
Interview brought to you by:
The Awesome BB VIP List
Be the first to learn about free PR opportunities, cool things we find and tips on how to make your small business the best it can be.