This question was sent in by Ashley Pruitt:
“What’s the best hosting package for a new business owner to consider using for their website?”
We use Vidyard.com for video hosting because they ROCK.
About Jennifer & Kathy:
Jennifer is an owner and Director of Operations at Ovaleye LLC, a cloud services company serving small office, home office businesses across the United States. Jennifer partnered with her parents in Ovaleye shortly after graduating with a degree in Political Science from the University of Washington in 2007. She is the creator and Director of Young Female Entrepreneurs, an online support group and incubator for women in their twenties and thirties who are entrepreneurial that was recognized by the White House as a Champion of Change for “Young Entrepreneurs.”
Kathy is the Chief Decision Maker at Ovaleye LLC, a cloud services company serving small office, home office businesses across the United States. Kathy started Ovaleye after her online music store catalog was bought by Walmart. With servers, software and knowledge on how to create and run a business online Ovaleye was born in 2006. Recently with the help of her daughter and husband, Ovaleye LLC moved into the business model of a hosting provider. Kathy hosts two shows on Ovaleye.tv, SOHO Insights and Small Businesses Do It Better each week. Kathy enjoys boating and riding with her husband of 30 years on their BMW motorcycle. She also spends quality time with her grandson whenever she can!
Have a question for our experts? Email them to experts(at)businessbewareshow.com
Brought to you by:
Quickbooks has been our go to software for keeping our business accounts in check. We know it’s a great tool to use for your business and any business can benefit from using this program for their own accounts. Get organized from the start rather than waiting a year down the road. Your business account is important and you should do everything you can to make sure it’s in tip top shape. Sign up with Quickbooks and get 20% off right now.
2 Great Articles From YEC:
- 11 Ways To Market To Local Clients via InTheCapital
- How To Optimize Pinterest For Your Startup via Tech Cocktail
Quick Shout Outs
- Don’t forget to check out IAmAMomandPop.com and share it with others so they can share their photos/stories with everyone.
- If you’re trying to collect from a customer who has yet to pay you then try out our “beware letter” over at BusinessBeware.Biz
- Want to be featured on the show? Check out some upcoming topics we’re getting ready to talk about and contact us.
- Never miss a show and take it with you on your next road trip. Get them delivered right to your inbox or download them via iTunes.