Thinking about bringing on a partner to help you run your business? It can be a great thing for many people and it can also be a bad thing depending on the situation and personalities.
In this episode we talk about the pros and cons with working with a partner in the business. Here's a few highlights from the episode:
- You have somoene to share in the expenses and liabilities of owning a business.
- You are not alone or isolated in your business when you have someone to plan with.
- Your partner might have strengths you don't have.
- You share in the profits of your business.
- Your partner might want to take the business in a different direction than you.
- They could be controlling and want everything done their way.
Make sure and send us your questions to ashley(at)businessbewareshow.com