You Asked, We Get the Answers.
One of the #1 questions we hear from viewers and fellow business owners is “Should I create an LLC or Corporation for my business?” We can offer advice from what we have been through with our businesses but that’s just from our experience. We decided to hand it over to an expert who could answer it in detail for the those who needed a real breakdown. Nellie Akalp, CEO and Founder of CorpNet.com, offers her advice and tips on this topic. (Audio at the bottom of page).
CorpNet®, through its website, provides document filing services required for a variety of business needs such as forming your own Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC), filing a DBA/Fictitious Business Name, Foreign Qualification Filings, Registered Agent Representations, Corporate Compliance services and supplies in all 50 states.
About Nellie Akalp:
Nellie Akalp is CEO of CorpNet.com. Since forming more than 100,000 corporations and LLCs across the U.S, she has built a strong passion to assist small business owners and entrepreneurs in starting and protecting their business the right way.
Nellie truly loves helping small business owners and you can tell she’s passionate about what she does. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact her: nakalp(at)corpnet.com
- Collect from non-paying customers and pay no percentage…seriously with our tool BusinessBeware.Biz
- Want to be on the show? Learn more about the topics we are chatting about in the upcoming TV episodes here.
- Ever wanted to advertise on a coffee sleeve and promote your business? Now you can thanks to CoffeeSleeveMojo.com We’re not going to lie but this is a pretty sweet deal.
- Own a restaurant? Learn more about our “wear the shirt” opportunity.
- Visit our BB store and get some cool swag to wear around town.