Let’s face it there are things you forgot to do sometimes while trying to run a business and we are talking even the “basic” things. As a business owner you wear many hats and it’s easy to forget but it’s not the best thing when it comes to your finances. Whether you’re starting out as a new business owner, revamping or just in need of some advice, Robert and Paula break it down on what they use and how they keep their financing in order. Watch this Back to the Basics segment from a recent TV episode.
Have questions you want us to answer on the show or you want to be on the show and ask them yourself? Email us at dearrobert(at)businessbewareshow.com
Subscribe to the BB Show:
We know you’re busy people so we have made it easy for you to download the show (audio and video) so you can listen while you run errands, work at the office and even while working out. Also you can have the show delivered right into your email inbox (via RSS) so you can catch us when it’s convenient for you. It’s like your own BB Show Tivo box….speaking of TV you can catch us on Biz TV (check local areas and times) and of course you can watch us on any web-enabled TV like Roku, Connected TV, Boxee and more.
Sponsor the Show:
Like the show and what we do? Well then why not partner with us and let us share all about you to our friends….We are not the typical banner ad people or sales reps that bore you to death. We’re small business owners who shoot it straight and know what other business owners want to hear and see (yes, most of the time it involves humor). When you partner with us we don’t just throw your logo on the site we actually take the time to share it with others. Learn more about opportunities available here. If you’re ready to go then contact Leah and say “Let’s do this!” leah(at)businessbewareshow.com
- Collect from non-paying customers and pay no percentage…seriously with our tool BusinessBeware.Biz
- Want to be on the show? Learn more about the topics we are chatting about in the upcoming TV episodes here.
- Ever wanted to advertise on a coffee sleeve and promote your business? Now you can thanks to CoffeeSleeveMojo.com We’re not going to lie but this is a pretty sweet deal.
- Own a restaurant? Learn more about our “wear the shirt” opportunity.
- Visit our BB store and get some cool swag to wear around town.